Everyone knows (or should) that online crime is growing. Fraud takes many forms so it’s essential to suspect anything that doesn’t seem right.
Citizens Advice has just reissued its guidance on getting help with Online Scams. There’s a Helpline, a Reporting form, and a Chat Box available direct from the guidance page.
The updated service will be a real benefit for anyone who:
- thinks they might have found an online scam
- needs advice about scams
- wants to report an online scam
Latest scams campaign news
- Check if something might be a scam
- Check if you can get your money back after a scam
- What to do if you’ve been scammed
- Report a scam
- Get emotional support if you’ve been scammed