Skip to content Skip to footer


How to complain to Citizens Advice

We want you to be satisfied with the service we offer but we recognise that sometimes things go wrong which is why we have a complaints process.


Any complaint should be made initially to our Chief Officer or Chair of Trustees.


You can complain using our online form or you can write to us at:


Citizens Advice Epsom & Ewell

The Old Town Hall

The Parade



KT18 5AG


If you are not satisfied with how we handle your complaint you can raise the matter with the national Citizens Advice Client Services Team.

Further information about our complaints system, plus all the contact details, can be found on our complaints leaflet.

Download our complaints leaflet

Our leaflet also explains how to complain to other agencies such as the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner.  You will need our registration numbers to complain to these organisations.  These are:

Charity registration number: 1085779

Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 617602

You can find more information about complaining on the national Citizens Advice website 

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on the Citizens Advice Epsom & Ewell website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" then you are consenting to this.