CHANGES IN HOW TO CONTACT US
In light of the current coronavirus epidemic, please note that our face to face service is suspended until further notice.
You can contact us by:
- calling our Adviceline 0808 2787963. There are people available to answer calls on weekdays from 10 till 4, but you can call at any time and leave a voicemail if we don’t answer. Leave a clear message with the number you would like us to call you back on, and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.
- messaging us via our website to request a phone call
- requesting Advice by Email
- webchat via our national website http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk
If you are deaf, deafened, hard of hearing or speech impaired you can contact us for advice using the BT Text Relay number: 03444 111 445.
If you require additional assistance, you can:
- Phone the Surrey County Council Community Helpline on 0300 200 1008 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) – This service helps to direct residents who need support, such as picking up shopping, prescription collections or having someone who can be a telephone friend.
- Register for external assistance via https: www.gov.uk/coronavirus-extremely-vulnerable – This is for those who have a medical condition which makes them extremely vulnerable to coronavirus. You can register yourself or on behalf of someone else to ensure you have the support you need.
You can keep up to date with all COVID-19 guidance here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus