Advice Support Volunteer
This new volunteer role will help our clients complete paper and online forms such as applying for a benefit or equipment from a charity or other assistance.
These are likely to be mainly benefit forms such as Personal Independence Payments, DLA, Attendance Allowance, UC50 and ESA50 forms.
What’s in it for you?
● make a real difference to people’s lives;
● gain in-depth knowledge about specific issues, such as benefits;
● build on valuable skills such as communication, questioning and listening, interpreting information and summarising;
● increase employability;
● work with a range of different people, independently and in a team;
● have a positive impact in your community.
If you would like to chat about things before applying, you can express your interest online and we will get back to you by phone or email.