Cost of living: we’re strengthening our personal and online advice
Every year hundreds of local people ask Citizens Advice Epsom & Ewell for help with money problems. In 2022-23 we expect the number to rise with inflation and the cost of living.
To meet the emergency we’re strengthening our in-person advice service and providing even better online information.
- We have recruited new advisers to our debt and money team. Our personal drop-in service is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Epsom Town Hall, check opening hours here. And you can contact an adviser by phone on 0808 278 7963 (free) or by email here.
- We are strengthening our team by taking on new volunteer advisers and Assessors to meet the expected increase in demand.
- We’re raising awareness in a strong publicity campaign based on a new poster and leaflet.
- Our national website team is working ever harder to give millions of visitors the best cost-of-living information.
- We’ve opened a new web page Get help with the cost of living with the most relevant information.
We will update the new page regularly with local support, popular advice and community help.