See you at Epsom & Ewell Jobs Fair, Nescot, 13 April
Training. Apprenticeships. Local Employers.
Citizens Advice is always keen to help young people find ways to develop themselves and their careers. That’s why we work with Epsom Hub and local schools to help improve students’ financial literacy.
And why we’re taking part in the Epsom & Ewell Jobs Fair at Nescot on 13 April.
The Fair is an opportunity for us to talk with people of all ages about volunteering at Citizens Advice and how it can be a really good move.
For example, if you become a student volunteer at Citizens Advice you could:
- Boost your CV, personal statement and application experience
- Learn efficient time-management by balancing study, work and volunteering
- Experience a professional work environment – useful preparation for a full-time job
- Feel you’re doing something worthwhile and having a positive impact
- Network with people or institutions that could open up exciting opportunities.
Come and see us at Nescot on 13 April, 1000-1500.