Our new service will tackle financial worry and stress
A new free support service for local people facing financial worry and stress opens on Monday 2 October.
Citizens Advice Epsom & Ewell and Mary Frances Trust, the mental health charity, are joining forces to launch the Financial and Wellbeing Support Service (FWSS).
The service combines Citizens Advice expert benefits and money advice with specialist wellbeing support from Mary Frances Trust. Anyone over-18 living in the Epsom & Ewell area and facing both financial worries and related stress/anxiety can ask for help.
Funded by the National Lottery Community Fund, the partnership will support clients to:
- increase financial resilience and independence
- increase engagement with their local community and reduce social isolation
- improve overall mental and/or emotional wellbeing
- reduce stress and anxiety
- feel more informed and confident about managing their finances and wellbeing in the future.
Full information on our FWWSS Page